At MIK, we endeavour to provide an answer to your question quickly.
Please read our Frequently Asked Questions below to find an immediate answer to your questions.
For details about pricing, delivery & returns, please read our Terms & Conditions page.
For any other enquiries
Australia : +61 2 909 88 447
Email : email@example.com
Our customer services are available
Mon – Fri / 7:00AM – 3:30PM(UTC+10:00)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. How do I register?
You can register at 'My Account' or at the 'Log In' page.
2. How do I purchase online?
- Select goods from our website
- Add them to your card
- Proceed to checkout
- Complete delivery details
- Confirm your order
- Submit your order
3. What if I can’t find the product(s) I am looking for?
Contact us to let us know! We are always updating our product list and would love to hear about the products you wish.
Please leave a simple message e.g. "I want to buy ..." on our Contact Form
1. How much is the delivery?
- PNL Express
- PNL Express (Int) --- Fastway Courier (Domestic)
- Shipping rate : $10/1kg, $5 per extra 0.5kg.
- Available : Most towns in Australia except rural areas
- Delivery time : 5 to 14 days+ depends on transit times. See Estimated transit times below.
- Dispatch from Warehouse : Every Monday and Thursday
- Departure from Korea : Every Wednesday and Saturday
- Arrive in Australia : Every Thursday and Sunday (The flight arrives 1 day after departure)
- Dispatch for local delivery : Every Thursday PM and Monday AM
Estimated transit times
|Town||Estimated transit times|
|Sydney||AM pick-up by Courier - PM delivery
PM pick-up by Courier - AM delivery
|Albury, Brisbane, Canberra, Central Coast, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Newcastle, Northern Rivers, Port Macquarie, Tamworth, Wollongong||1 day|
|Adelaide, Bendigo, Bundaberg, Geelong, Gladstone, Mackay, Maryborough, Rockhampton, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba, Wide Bay||2 days|
|Cairns, Hobart, Launceston, titlesville||3 days|
- K-Packet & EMS
- Korea Post (Int) --- Australia Post (Domestic)
- Shipping rate : See table below.
- Available : Nationwide
- Delivery time : See table below.
- Dispatch : Monday through Friday, excluding holidays
Shipping rate & Delivery time
|0 to 0.25Kg||AUD 8.00||K-Packet||7-14 working days|
|0.26 to 0.50Kg||AUD 12.00||K-Packet||7-14 working days|
|0.51 to 1.00Kg||AUD 15.00||K-Packet||7-14 working days|
|1.01 to 1.50Kg||AUD 22.00||K-Packet||7-14 working days|
|1.51 to 2.00Kg||AUD 29.00||K-Packet||7-14 working days|
|0 to 0.50Kg||AUD 23.00||EMS Service||5-10 working days|
|0.51 to 0.75Kg||AUD 26.00||EMS Service||5-10 working days|
|0.76 to 1.00Kg||AUD 30.00||EMS Service||5-10 working days|
|1.00 to 1.25Kg||AUD 35.00||EMS Service||5-10 working days|
|1.26 to 1.50Kg||AUD 40.00||EMS Service||5-10 working days|
|1.51 to 1.75Kg||AUD 44.00||EMS Service||5-10 working days|
|1.75 to 2.00Kg||AUD 49.00||EMS Service||5-10 working days|
|2.00 to 2.50Kg||AUD 57.00||EMS Service||5-10 working days|
|2.51 to 3.00Kg||AUD 60.00||EMS Service||5-10 working days|
|3.01 to 3.50Kg||AUD 63.00||EMS Service||5-10 working days|
|3.51 to 4.00Kg||AUD 66.00||EMS Service||5-10 working days|
PLEASE NOTE : WE WILL ONLY SHIP TO CONFIRMED PAYPAL SHIPPING ADDRESSES
2. How long does delivery take?
Our items are shipped from our delivery station Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. The total delivery time to your door will approximately be 5-14 working days from order placement. Additional time may be required for Customs Clearance.
3. Can I change my delivery address make changes to my order if my products haven't shipped yet?
Yes – only if your items have not yet been dispatched from the warehouse. You can contact us via email.
4. What is split delivery?
At MIK, we try to deliver your items in one go, but for whatever reason this is not possible, we will split your order and send you the items at the quickest time possible. You will be notified in this event and there will be no additional delivery costs.
5. Do you ship internationally?
Currently, BUYMIK.com Australia only ships to Australia. For New Zealand customers, please visit www.mik.co.nz
Duties and Taxes
Any import duties and taxes are charged once the parcel has reached the destination country and these charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges as customs policies vary by country. If you have any questions related to customs charges you are advised to contact your local customs
By law, we must declare all items at their full price and cannot alter this amount to decrease international custom fees.
If you refuse a shipment from MIK, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any import fees that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to MIK. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund. In the instance, the return fee exceeds the amount of the merchandise plus shipping costs, the package will be abandoned and you will not be refunded.
1. How do I return my order?
If you wish to return your order due to a fault or a damage in the product simply contact us and we will offer to exchange or refund.
2. Can I exchange [part of] my order?
No, this is not possible
3. What happens if I have received the wrong product(s)?
If you have received a product that you have not ordered, let us know. We will offer a complete refund or an exchange at no additional delivery costs.
4. What happens if I have received a faulty product(s) or my product(s) have been damaged during delivery?
You are eligible for a complete refund or an exchange if the product is faulty or damaged. However you will be considered as having accepted the products unless you have notified us within 5 days after receipt of the products.
1. what is your 100% money back guarantee?
At MIK we promise that the items you receive will
- Be genuine
- Have at least 12 months until the use by date
If for whatever reason you believe that the product you have received do not meet these criteria, simply contact us and we will offer a complete refund at 100%.
1. Which payment methods do you accept?
We currently accept the following payment methods
- American Express
2. How does MIK keep my personal information safe?
Your safety and privacy is important to us.
Your personal information and credit card details are protected according to the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. The SSL certificate which we have obtained is based on the virtually unbreakable 128-bit and high grade 256-bit encryption.
1. What currency do you use?
All prices listed on www.buymik.com are in Australian dollars (AUD)
2. Why do prices change from time to time?
According to the current exchange rates, prices may change from time to time.
My Account Details / Password
1. How do I change my account details?
You can change your details on 'My Account' – 'My Details' page
2. What happens if I have forgotten my password?
On the Log In page, click to ‘reset’ your password
Australia : +61 2 909 88 447
Contact us through Contact Form